Monday 9/24/12

Somedays are just that way. I am a firm believer that you should look at what your blessed with not what your not blessed with. I am trying really hard. I have a loving husband, a loving family, a great job. A wonderful dog.
A car that works & I don't have to worry about. Nice close, good food to eat, & nothing but bills to worry about. But there's the ketch. The whole bills thing. Seems like they are coming at us left & right. Every time I think "hey we are going to be alright" another pops up & there goes our savings. It's party my fault for not staying on top of someone about the bills. But at the same time I want to scream at him for betraying my trust in him. I know it won't help, hell it might only make me feel good for that moment. Just pay the bill, that way you won't have to worry about it later. Better yet pay if off early instead of monthly minimums just pay as much as you can. Get it over & done with. This waiting till the day the bill is due never made sense to me.

But as the Dalai says: “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
― Dalai Lama XIV

Time to plan, plot & tighten that belt. No more eating out. No more buying anything except food & gas. Maybe a $3 movie once a month. Maybe. Well I did need to go through the freezer & this will help. Time to review my pageonce app & bring it back up to date. I think it's allowance time for the both of us. $20 a week, not allowed to touch the card other than for gas. If you want to touch the card we both have to agree about the amount of the purchase before the purchase. Not after. Step up the daily deposits into savings & no more pulling from them just to go out to eat. It's going to be hard. It's going to be boring but it need to be done.Time to revaluate the bills we do have & maybe change some of the plans we have. We need to pay down some of these bills before we can expect to travel or move. You need a deposit in order to rent or buy a house. Well as it stands we have neither. So unless we really step it up on savings we will be staying in the same place we are now for another year. So don't want to but what can you do? It's looking like we are going to be stuck there another year. Which is fine with me but not with Clay & Hank. Hank needs a yard to play in & Clay needs his own space. Sigh. Things are really going to have to change before that's going to happen. This is so not going to be a fun talk. Sigh. Time to put on my big girl pants.




No comments:

Post a Comment