The best weekend ever but now I need a weekend away from my weekend.



Best weekend ever! On thursday my sisters came into town & help clean my house. On Friday my mom joined us & we decorated cakes. On Saturday we had my wedding, then the reception & the after party, all of which rocked!!!! The wedding was beautiful & I cried tears of joy as my dad walked me down the isle. I loved it. The reception was wonderful. I danced, had a cookie shooter & was hugged more then any other time in my life. At the after part, which we only invited a select number of people too, we had dinner & fire dancers & a midnight walk by the lake. It was perfect. I suppressed Clay with the fire dancers! He loved it so much. It was perfect! He had a little kid on Christmas morning look on his face the entire time. I was happy that he loved it & our guests loved it too. After we had calmed down from the amazing dancers we went for a walk down by the lake. It was so beautiful & romantic, hand in hand with Clay, my 3 brothers & 2 sisters walking a ways a way. I could still hear their laughter & quit murmuring voices as we walk along the water. The next morning we went to mom's to have pancakes & open gifts. Let me just say, my jaw dropped at the gifts we got. Thank you to everyone. I can't thank people enough for such amazing memories & all the love. Thank you so every much.

No comments:

Post a Comment