First day back after a three day weekend.

Feeling great after. Long sleep. I went to bed yesterday with a really bad headache. I drank much water after my run yesterday I think I was a fish at one point. I was hot, over heated & sweating like crazy. Even Hank was lagging in the run. I made sure he had water but forgot mine in the car. Darn it. Thank god for water fountains. Didn't help on the run but helped afterward. Poor Hank there were only two small yapie dogs there. He hate yappers. Ok maybe gate is too strong of a word. More like he finds them fun to flip & to nose really hard.

I feel really skinny & the morrow for the most part agrees with me. Don't know what my weight is. But I will find out when I get home. Love these days. I'm not pulling at my shirt to try to cover more. I'm not feeling like I'm going to busting out of my pants. My hair looks like a hamlet but you can't win them all. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment