Fri 9/21/12

My God today flew by. I was so busy doing 40 tickets that I didn't notice half my brakes until the pop-up to remind me popped up. It was a slow relaxing couple seconds between calls kind of day I love those kind of days. I'm no longer in pain for the most part and I get a chiropractor appointment tomorrow life is good. Right now I'm driving home yes I'm using my voice to text app. It makes writing my blog a lot easier. Plus I'm not trying to smash into the car in front of me for being too football links behind the semi instead of one. I can't complain I at least I am doing five over the speed limit sssshhhh don't tell nobody.

Just got off the phone with my mom we're going to have coffee in Moose Lake when I dropped Janine and Mercy off for with her sister Sarah. So looking forward to seeing my Mom & Da. Not looking forward to the long drive but give & take right? :)

I can't believe that there is a frost warning already for Saturday late night till Sunday early morning. It's only September come on people! Sigh I know where to have one of our all-time winners. I can just feel it in my bones that this winners to be better cold and lots and lots of white snow. On the bright side I get my white Christmas I'm looking forward to that. I think it's an injustice in Minnesota we have a brown Christmas just wrong. Great now I have sleighbells ringing in my ears in Christmas carols coming up to too. I love that time year. The bad that I have a great Christmas presents already bought the other ones are making?

I just got a email from work earlier today asking for shift changes, if anybody wants to do a shift change for 3 to 6 months. It would be weekends and overnight I'm not really interested, I have worked too hard for too long to get into this early morning Monday through Friday shift and I really am enjoying it. But then again I feel bad that I'm not taking it and the calls would probably be a lot lighter and I probably could just sit there and watch TV while working. But isn't that the reason why I left my last job? I will is crocheting sweaters well doing for different tickets and taking call. It's not that I didn't love my job it was that I was bored so bored that I was crocheting more than I was actually doing my job. I was still doing more than anybody else, but I was still crocheting more than I was doing tickets. I think I'll stay just right where I am at right at the moment and until I choose to take a different position within the company. So ya, I will be staying right where I am at.



No comments:

Post a Comment