Thur 9/20/12

Well doing a lot better. Not hurting as much as I was. My mood is better too Actually was able to eat today, which was nice. I slept really well last night, surprisingly since Clay spent all night down stairs talking with a really old friend till he helped me out the door for work. Lol! & they were going to get out the door at 9am. I am very tempted to call him & ask him how's that working out for him? (evil grin). I will tell the poor man sleep.

I have a busy weekend. I will be driving the old friend to Moose River, MN which is 3hours away & driving back. Then on Sat our last chyro app. Then somewhere in between I will find time to clean, make dinners for the week & the mythical relax thing people tell me about. I hear it's amazing. Wish me luck.

I feel like I got nothing done this week. Mon came home had dinner with Clay & cleaned a little. Tue I wanted to die so I went home took a shower & slept. Wed I did get some shopping done & that's about it. Tonight I want to wash walls but will see what others have planed. I might be able to... Hhhmmm.

Well dinner with friends & then home to roast a chicken.






No comments:

Post a Comment