Fri!

Today is going by so slowly!!! Come on! Please a little bit faster? Please? Pretty please? I know, I know, I will want it to go slow once I get home but while I'm at work could you pick up the pace please. Lol!

Well I have put my weekly amount into savings. I am making it a point to put at lest $20 + I round up to the next 10 in the account so today I got to put $28.67. Makes saving so much easier. I have been playing around with the idea of transferring anything that's I've the nearest $10 into savings at the end of the day. It would rack it up in a short time but I don't know how many transfers I can do in a month before they start charging me. I should find that out....

Clay is going fishing with his cousin today. I am hopping he will be taking Hank with him so I can have some me time. Which translates to time on the couch couch with my anime & tea. Good times. Good times. I might make dinner, might eat oatmeal, might grab a burger on the way home. Al depends if Hank is there or not. If he is then its veggie burger & the dog park. If not then its straight home & I will find something. ;)

So wish me luck & a great weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment