TGIF 9/14/12

Wow! Can this day get any busier? 250in queue & climbing. Ok whom ever tripped over the cable in the network closet needs to fix it right now. Everything is ether slow or not responding. Reboot people! Reboot for goddess sake! It's not going to hurt you. I promise. Yes it take 5-8mins but it fixes everything! Why not? Gggrr!

Other then that my day has been slow... The day has been creeping along. Which for me is not good. The morning usually zips right along for me. It's the afternoons that drag. Sigh. It's going to be a long day.

I keep teasing myself about wanting to quit & get a part time job somewhere close to home so I can spend more time with Clay then I look at all the stuff we have to pay off, want & or need & I violently shake myself of the idea. La sigh. Some day...

I have a busy weekend. Another chyro app. I want to take Hank to the dog park. Finish cleaning the kitchen. My honey's car started shifting hard so we have to find out what's going on there & how much it's going to cost. Sigh. Wish me luck. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment