9/12/12 weds.

Could not sleep last night, could not get to or stay asleep last night. Woke up to me knee hurting to the point where I am squirming at my desk while I take calls. I had to take a pain med the pain was so bad. I am on my second 32oz water bottle. I am cheating & putting lemon in it, but it still counts. (Pure lemon packets are the best).

I love my sch today first brake: 9am lunch: 11:40pm. Last brake: 1:40pm. I like it. :)

Love the 10mins at the beginning of my shift & at the end. I get to go into admin & close or open my stuff. Or sit here writing my blog. So nice.

Going to go home cook dinner, have no clue what yet, take a shower & sleep. That's the plan but I will probably have to run to the store before I get my sleep. Some days I wish I could sleep till I could sleeps no more & then come into work, but that would not be fair to everyone else. Sigh.

I still have to clean out my fridge. I figure if I do a shelf a day, by the end of the week it will be clean. Lol! I'm really motivated can you tell?

Guess what it's dinner out with my honey. Lol! He forgot to get out the meat I asked him to take out but I got clean couches & carpets so I will live. :D






No comments:

Post a Comment