Wed 9/19/12

Ya just shoot me. I forgot how much this hurts. I have been told to take vitamin B to drink more water to help. (if I drink more water I'm going to be a fish.) I forgot about the cramps that double you over, the throughing up, the sluggish feeling & the just get it over with feeling. Sigh, I have been told "you think this is bad, wait till you get pregnant & go through labor". Labor only lasts 24-48 hours. This is two weeks of back aches & cramps. I can barely eat & when I do it comes right back up. I have a hand gesture for those who think quick torture is better then slow. You get a baby from your pain. I get a smaller weight & two weeks of pain. I am also very grouchy. If you couldn't tell. I feel like I am snapping at everyone & I am really trying not to. I hate everyone & everything, I want to cry because I feel like everyone hates me. I am trying to stay calm & relaxed but if I through up again (btw people really need to scrub under the lip of the toilet) I just want to go home.

Clay has been great through out all of this. I has been loving & supportive & I feel horrible with the way I have been acting. He knows it's not me & I am trying but the filter is gone for the next week. I feel really bad & I am trying to be better about it & he says I'm not as bad as I think. I am just emotional right now.

It's better then it was last night. I had to run to the bathroom 3 times last night. I finally just went up stairs & slept. I wake up feeling fine, great in fact, then I start moving & it all comes back. I stretch & it's a little better but I feel sick. Then a cramp hits me like a kick. I hit the floor with tears in my eyes. I couldn't do more them breath (& trust me that was difficult as it was) for 7mins. Sigh. It's getting better. I am taking it easy & not moving as much today as I usually do.


No comments:

Post a Comment