Tue Sept. 9/11/12

I keep losing my voice. My allergies are still in hyperactive mode but my eye isn't as itchy today. Is it wrong of me to want to tell one of the guys I work with that bathing in that icky smelling stuff is bad for everyone's health? I mean my goddess! When we can smell you half a building away that is way too much.

Trying to figure out what to make for dinner tonight. We had meatloaf yesterday (Shimitties yummy). tonight I am thinking pasta with a homemade sauce. But we have green beans that need to be eaten. Sigh. Green bean pasta salad with ... I'll come up with something. ... Maybe.

Well I am getting shampooed carpets when I get home. Such a happy girl. When I get home I am going to move the island & scrub the kitchen floor. Then clean out the fridge. Here's a nontoxic but effective way to clean your tub & floors: Add one teaspoon of liquid soap and several drops of an antibacterial essential oil (such as tea tree, eucalyptus, rosemary, or peppermint) to one cup of baking soda. Add just enough water to form a paste, and use it with a sponge or brush to scour bathtub surfaces. So guess what I am going to be doing :).







No comments:

Post a Comment